Precautions-instruction for installation 6 kwt Parilka sauna heater model WC6:
- To reduce the risk of electric shock – disconnect power supply before installation or servicing.
- The heater position in sauna room is free standing on the legs, of any vertical surface.
- Do not install heater closer than 4” to any vertical surface.
- Heater’s label should be visible after installation.
- Adjust the heater’s legs to place the heater in level position.
- Mount the thermostat’s sensor tube above the heater on the ceiling.
- Do not bend or squeeze the copper thermostat pipe attached to the sensor tube.
- To connect wires to the heater block use copper conductors or solder conductors to the wires.
- Use liquid tide wire cover with metal connector attached to the heater’s junction box from the wall and should be fixed to the wall.
- To avoid fire, do not place combustible material on heater.
- Minimum room size 250 q.ft.
- Do not operate heater without rocks.
- Use power supply wires suitable for 90 degrees Celsius.
- If the manually-resettable temperature limiting control trips frequently, then a qualifying serviceman should be contacted.
- Load rocks loosely in to the heater.
- Maintenance on the heater should be done every six months for commercial use or once a year for residential use. Broken rocks needs to be replaced, rock compartments vacuumed.